Privacy and Cookies Policy
FLEXBOX CLOUD SL ("FLEXBOX CLOUD", "we"), as the Data Processing Manager, informs you that, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April, (RGPD) and the L.O. 3/2018, of 5 December, on data protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), we will treat your Personal Data as we reflect in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
This Policy applies to the processing of your Personal Data collected by FLEXBOX CLOUD for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you agree that we may process your Personal Data as defined in this Policy.
2. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Lawfulness: We will only collect your Personal Data in a fair, lawful and transparent manner.
- Data Minimization: We limit the collection of Personal Data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not process your Personal Data further in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your Personal Data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security and Protection: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of data security and protection, for the prevention of any unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, or alteration and any other unlawful form of processing.
- Access and Rectification: We will provide the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you consider it appropriate.
- Retention Limitation: We retain your Personal Data in a manner consistent with the applicable data protection laws and regulations, and only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International Transfers: We will ensure that any of your Personal Data transferred outside the EU/EEA is adequately protected.
- Third Parties: We will ensure that Personal Data access by (and transfers to) third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable law and with suitable contractual safeguards.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: When we send you promotional materials or place cookies on your computer, we comply with applicable advertising and cookie legislation.
3. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Personal identification data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you what Personal Data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your Personal Data for the purpose of:
- To provide support, services, products, billing and relevant information.
- Sending communications and notices.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your Personal Data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. You may of course withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscription to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- As necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
5. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to FLEXBOX CLOUD, for the provision of the various services in their capacity as Treatment Providers. The company will not carry out any assignment, except by legal obligation.
6. COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website.
Types of cookies we use:
- First-party cookies: Allows this web site to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to you.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In this case, the cookies are used for statistical purposes related to visits to the pages of our site.
Acceptance of cookies policy
By clicking the "I Agree" button, it is assumed that you accept the use of all cookies.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the 'Help' function will show you how to do this. For information on how to delete cookies from your browser:
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GPRS.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GPRS.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GPRS.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GPRS.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have granted your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to:
Company name: FLEXBOX CLOUD SL
Trade name: FLEXBOX CLOUD
Business Address: Calle de Arcadio María Larraona, 1, 2ª planta, 31008, Pamplona, Navarra, España
9. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and the FLEXBOX CLOUD may amend it at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.